The steeply wooded Coxley Valley flanked by rolling fields and nestled villages, is at the heart of Sitlington parish. Our semi-rural area has the most miles of footpaths in the district.
If you would like to explore the countryside in our area, or find out more about its flora, fauna and wildlife reserves, check out this section.
- Advertising rates
- Bin Collection Days
- Blacker Lane Action Group
- Bus Timetables
- Coxley Live
- Scarecrow festival
- Wind Turbines Links Page
- Incredible Edible May Events 02/05/13
- This Saturday 4th May 7:30pm at Netherton club is the re-arranged Murder Mystery evening 01/05/13
- The Village Gala (Middlestown/Overton) Saturday 18th May 01/05/13
- Family Wildlife Walk 29/05/13
- Coffee afternoon 01/06/13
- Children's Film Club Matinee Special 01/06/13