Sitlington has a rich heritage dating right back to the Domesday book of 1086 as "Scellintone". The township was known as Shitlington until 1929. Today, features of historical interest include a manor house, windmill, turnpike toll houses, churches and a woollen mill, as well as former collieries.
Investigate more about Sitlington's heritage here.
- Advertising rates
- Bin Collection Days
- Blacker Lane Action Group
- Bus Timetables
- Coxley Live
- Scarecrow festival
- Wind Turbines Links Page
Links or pages for this page
- Incredible Edible May Events 02/05/13
- This Saturday 4th May 7:30pm at Netherton club is the re-arranged Murder Mystery evening 01/05/13
- The Village Gala (Middlestown/Overton) Saturday 18th May 01/05/13
- Family Wildlife Walk 29/05/13
- Coffee afternoon 01/06/13
- Children's Film Club Matinee Special 01/06/13